These videos are examples of daily – highly recommended – Zoom video classes on A Course In Miracles by Lyn Corona and Tim Wise of the School For A Course In Miracles (SFACIM) from their YouTube video channel. To join these classes live, you can request to be added to their zoom list, visit the SFACIM calendar page and see upcoming classes here, updated daily.
Here are recent (Apr. 2020) additions to the SFACIM YouTube Channel:
- A Course in Miracles: 4/2/2020 – Flash Healing: Tim discusses the sudden brilliance that flashes into our mind when we surrender our condemnation of others and ourselves.
- A Course in Miracles: 4/3/2020 – ACIM Workbook Lesson #93: “You think you are the home of evil, darkness, and sin…” but you’re not!
- A Course in Miracles: 4/4/2020 – Chap. 1: A Fresh Look – We go back to what it was like when we first opened the Course, and what it’s like now… Also, we look at what it might have been like for Helen Schucman as she began taking the Course down.
- A Course in Miracles: 4/6/2020 – Chap. 2 (part one) on Trust; Lyn talks about how to stop trusting the ego, and how we learn to trust Jesus and his Course.
- A Course in Miracles: 4/7/2020 – Chap. 2 (part two) on Fear; Lyn talks about fear, what we think we are afraid of, what we are really afraid of, and how to let that fear go…. using Jesus’ discussion of fear in Chapter Two of ACIM.
- A Course in Miracles: 4/9/2020 – Chap. 3 – The perception of innocence
- A Course in Miracles: 4/11/2020 – Chap. 4 (part one) on Ego; We continue in our series on ACIM Chapter highlights and look at Chap. 4 on the “Illusions of The Ego.” What is the ego, where is the ego and what its purpose?
- A Course in Miracles: 4/12/2020 – Whitney on “Easter” – Jesus’ Resurrection is Our Resurrection! Own it, claim it, awake to it!
- A Course in Miracles: 4/16/2020 – Chap. 4 (part two) on Ego; Tim and Lyn discuss the last half of Chap.4 on the ego…. what it is, where it is, and how it’s not.
- A Course in Miracles: 4/17/2020 – Bruce Rawles discusses A Course In Miracles Workbook Lesson 107: “Truth will correct all errors in my mind.” plus Shakespeare’s Sonnet 116, along with a couple of diagrams: One that shows ego’s misinterpreted UPSET; our mindless state before our “Inner Toto” (using the metaphor from the Wizard of Oz movie) pulls back the curtain of projection. Another shows our ego’s shenanigans exposed after Holy Spirit (a.ka. our “Inner Toto”) has pulled back ego’s curtain of deflection, denial, and dissociation, exposing the SET UP of the ego’s misinterpreted, projected UPSET. See related conversations with Jackie Lora Jones and CA Brooks.
- A Course in Miracles: 4/18/2020 – Whitney & Lyn “Open Minded & Willing to Hear – Freud said he was amazed at how his clients came to him for answers, but then didn’t want to hear them…. are we the same way with Jesus?
- A Course in Miracles: 4/19/2020 – Chapter 5 on “The Holy Spirit:” Sec.I-III; We look at and discuss Chapter 5 in general (especially the first 3 sections) on Holy Spirit… and how it fits overall into Jesus’ progression of themes in the Text of ACIM.
- A Course in Miracles: 4/20/2020 – Chapter 5, sections IV & V; We continue our series on the Text discussing Chapter 5 on the Holy Spirit: sections IV & V… on Jesus’ view of “sharing”…and his first exposé on “guilt.”
- A Course in Miracles: 4/20/2020 – Chapter 5, sections VI & VII; Lyn weaves in other Chapter references with the ending of Chapter 5 on the Holy Spirit.
- A Course in Miracles: 4/22/2020 – Workbook Lesson 112 (review of 93, 94) cognitive dissonance, and The Irreconcilable Beliefs – T.23.I with Bruce Rawles
- A Course in Miracles: 4/23/2020 – Chapter 6, sections I & II; Tim talks about the Intro and sections I & II in Chapter 6… how our internal belief in guilt gets projected onto the world and then we feel angry because we feel violated… we insist that we are the victim.
- A Course in Miracles: 4/26/2020 – Chapter 6, sections III & IV; Lyn talks about “Relinquishment of Judgement”
- A Course in Miracles: 4/27/2020 – Chapter 6, We discuss the “Decision Maker” in Sec. IV and the (4) Lessons of The Holy Spirit in section V
- A Course in Miracles: 4/28/2020 – Lyn discusses “there’s no place like home”… using sections II, III, and XI in Chap. 7
- A Course in Miracles: 4/29/2020 – Workbook Lesson 119 (review of 107, 108) emphasis on Giving and Receiving from the Course’s perspective – with Bruce Rawles
- A Course in Miracles: 4/30/2020 – Chapter 7, sections IV, V, VI, VII: “The Gifts of The Kingdom” … discerning and choosing God’s gifts of mercy and peace instead of ego’s gifts of condemnation and war.
Here are several years of prior video archives (on the Rocky Mountain Miracle Center website). Enjoy!
Editor’s note: I (Bruce Rawles) attend as many of these excellent classes as I can. You might hear me chime in and join the conversation every so often, too, as well as participate as facilitator occasionally.
from ACIM blog