Friday, May 15, 2020

New video by Maria Felipe on YouTube

LYH 365 - Lesson 136 ACIM
HI everyone! I trust you are finding these daily ACIM video lessons helpful! Much heart goes into them. To support you with your ACIM journey I have wrote a short, very helpful and healing book: Live Your Happy! “I have been studying A Course in Miracles since 1993, but in all those years I have never come so far in uncovering the ego’s blocks as I have with Maria’s Live Your Happy 9 Week Course. This is like A Course in Miracles Turbo!” – Gary Montcalm You can find the paper back on Amazon and here it is as an audio book: www.mariafelipe.org/audiobook Live Your Happy 9 Week Program: https://mariafelipe.teachable.com/p/9-week-program-live-your-happy These videos are offered freely and if you feel inspired to donate to this important healing mission, please donate. :) Find link below. Your donation freely given is so appreciated and supports me to continue to spread this message of peace, healing, and happiness. For those of you who have donated, thank you so much! Paypal https://www.paypal.me/revmariafelipe (suggested donation $1 a day = $365 for the year or donate whatever makes you happy!) Love, Maria and Christian


View on YouTube